Thursday, January 1, 2009

happy new year, everyone!

I just want to wish everyone a very happy 2009. What did you do last night? We had a friend over for dinner, but we were in bed by 11:00. We're just not very exciting people anymore, honestly. And today, I feel like I've been beaten about my entire body with a big stick, thanks to my workouts this week. :) So, I'm going to keep a low profile today and try to get a few things done around the house. I'll post again when I actually have something interesting to say!

2 comments:

MissouriMormonMama said...

Sounds nice to me! Our New Years Eve did not go as planned. Life is just like that sometimes ( : Oh well. Enjoy your day!

Christie said...

We didn't do much. My parents are visiting from the US, and my dad was rushed to the emergency room on Christmas Day, so the holidays have been strange this year. He only got out of hospital the day before NYE, so we just had a really low-key evening. A few friends stopped by to exchange gifts and chat early on in the evening. My parents went to bed at 11, and Andy and I stayed up to see the countdown and then went to bed. Nothing particularly exciting, really.