Monday, January 26, 2009

some more nickularity

This evening, I was in the guest bedroom, vocalizing and singing through the song for my upcoming church gig. When I came out of the room, Nick greeted me with "Mommy - your singing was very impressive!"

I swear, our young son is morphing into a teenage girl right before our very ears. :) He has become so melodramatic!! (Patty - mellow and dramatic). At bedtime tonight, we were forcing him to limit the absurd amount of "friends" he wanted to take to bed with him, and he finally got so upset that he cried "This is TOTALLY ruining my life!"

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

That totally made me laugh out loud, all the stuff Nick says and the "mellow and dramatic" comment. That is great stuff. And impressive!

Charlotte has taken to saying some pretty funny things, like when I finish vacuuming or changing her diaper, she says, "Well done, mommy! Well done." She has also been talking about how things are "tasty" which I think is even cuter than her saying "yummy." Sounds more sophisticated....