Friday, March 28, 2008

tgif

Well, no loss this week. I'm really not upset about it, which is kind of refreshing! This is probably because I'm just happy not to have gained after the shameful way I porked at MOPS yesterday. The evil Jeannie and Jutta brought such a delectable quiche and cake, respectively, that I was rendered utterly defenseless. :)

We had some hail here last night. Luckily, I got home from yoga about 10 minutes before it happened, and got my car safely into the garage. I love having a garage - they're so useful!

I had a nice time at playgroup this morning, talking to all of my peeps. I really don't know what I would do without my playgroups. They are sacred to me. And Nick rather likes them, as well. :)

Today, I'm getting stuff done in preparation for my weekend in Springfield. Yup - I'm going to Springfield this evening BY MYSELF! I'm very excited. I'm mainly going for my church gig on Sunday, but will also have some quality time with Tim, etc., and probably do some shopping and, of course, eating out. Brian has no gigs this weekend, so he offered to stay here with Nick so that I could be completely unfettered in Springfield. I think it's going to be pretty faboo - I can sleep in tomorrow!! That will be somewhat tempered by the fact that I have to get up at 5:45 on Sunday. :( Still, though, I can basically do whatever I want for two days, and I can't wait ! I'll sure miss my boys, though.

I'll be back on Sunday evening...

3 comments:

Patty O. said...

How fun!! I hope you have a wonderful trip. Brian is very sweet to have offered to stay home with Nick. What a great opportunity to have a nice break.

Anonymous said...

Well, we all know how much I'm enjoying having you here this week. I love me some Nick, but it's so nice to have a friend-aissance with you just like the old times. Who can't love a day of shopping, people watching and being completely judges von holier than thou!

I love you, my friend. Here's to some fun weekend times!

Anonymous said...

Well, we all know how much I'm enjoying having you here this week. I love me some Nick, but it's so nice to have a friend-aissance with you just like the old times. Who can't love a day of shopping, people watching and being completely judges von holier than thou!

I love you, my friend. Here's to some fun weekend times!