Friday, March 7, 2008

oh, good lord

I just looked in the mirror and realized that I have been wearing two different earrings all day. Yeah. I'm such a dork. I can't believe I did that! I just grabbed what I thought were a matching pair and stuck them in my ears this morning, and I never looked in the mirror (until just now) closely enough to realize that they were different! Not wildly different, thank God, but different enough for anyone who looked to realize that they didn't match. All of my peeps probably noticed at playgroup this morning, but didn't say anything either because they didn't want to embarrass me or because they thought that I was misguidedly trying to revive an 80s fashion statement. :) I guess I should just be thankful that my zipper hasn't been down all day, as well!

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

That's great! Much better than my unfortunate event a week or so ago. I came out of Wal-Mart and happened to glance in the rearview mirror to notice I had a booger peeking out of my nose. Everyone I saw at the store, especially the cashier, had to have seen it. Oh well. Thank goodness I hadn't run into anyone I know!