Friday, February 8, 2008

good news all around!

Hallelujah! I lost weight this week! :)

Congratulations to my Rebecca-friend (and her Andy-husband), who just gave birth to her second son, Jack. He tipped the scales at 9 lbs., 1 oz., and is 22 inches long. And, he's got quite a lot of dark hair! I can't wait to meet him.

Nothing deep to say today. I have odds and ends to get done about the house, and then we'll be gone over the weekend to Springfield. We're going mainly for our nieces' birthday party, but I'm also getting a haircut and visiting my fave stores. And washing the car (Springfield has a particular car wash that bests anything we have here.). And playing chess with my Daddy.

"See" you next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Keep it up. It will keep coming off little by little. When it gets harder you know you've kicked butt already!