Thursday, May 21, 2009

feeling better

So, I taught my sculpt class last night, and it went pretty well. There were a couple of things I couldn't keep doing - moves that were more "cardio" in nature. I just had to quit and keep counting for the students. But, I made it through the whole class, and did almost everything. The only other incident was at the end when we were stretching, and I got a pretty bad head-rush and felt faint. But, I stopped what I was doing, and I was OK. So, I consider the class a success! It was good to be back up there teaching, and it felt good to work my muscles. After class, I was pretty tired, but still felt a lot better than I have lately.

And this morning (knock on wood), I daresay that I feel WAY better! I stopped taking the antibiotics yesterday, like I said I would, and I really do wonder now if they were what was making me feel so awful. This morning, I haven't had any nausea or lightheadedness, and I feel a bit tired, but much more like my usual self. Could this be the light at the end of the tunnel? I sure hope so.

Brian has gone to work today, for the first time since this all started, so it's a bit weird that I'm on my own today with Nick. But, I think we're going to have a good day. I'm not going to go to boot camp class this morning - as the name indicates, it's pretty strenuous, and I don't want to push my luck right now. But, I might take Nick to the gym and just use the treadmill or elliptical for awhile. As for the rest of the day, I'm not sure what we'll do, but I'll figure out something. I just hope that I don't hit a wall today and end up exhausted again. But, I'm optimistic that that won't happen. And I'm beside myself with excitement, because tonight is the season premiere of So You Think You Can Dance - the most faboo show ever! :)

No comments: