Saturday, April 12, 2008

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Last night, I went to my friend Heather's house for a Shaklee "party." If you haven't heard of Shaklee products, they're nontoxic, biodegradable cleaners, skin care, vitamins, etc. The presentation was so incredibly boring and irrelevant to me that I thought I might just perish right on the spot. No offense, Heather - I'm still so glad I came! :)

After the Shaklee hell was over, the fun part got started. There was much talking and laughter, and then Heather broke out the Nintendo Wii. I. Am. In. Love. Oh my God! Could Wii be any more fun? I don't think so. It's probably best that I don't have it, because I can see myself shirking my entire life in favor of an all-consuming Wii addiction. We bowled, and then we broke out the mat for Dance Dance Revolution. I was in heaven! I had so much fun talking and laughing with Heather, Angela, and Opal. I think Heather is the bee's knees, and I'm sorely chagrined that she'll be moving away this summer. I only wish that I had gotten to know her sooner. :(

The end result of this fabulosity was that I didn't get to bed last night until 1:00 - for me, that is Late with a capital "L". I am so tired today. I can't wait to embrace an early bedtime and sleep in tomorrow morning.

My Daddy is here, and we went to the commissary and the library and had lunch at McD's. We then drove to Rolla and did a spot of shopping at Big Lots and KMart. We're going to Cracker Barrel for dinner, after which he'll leave. Then, we'll come home and I'll flop on the couch for the remainder of the evening. :) Sounds good to me!

2 comments:

Christie said...

We bought a Wii a month or so ago, and it is fantastic. We have had a great time with it; it's probably one of the best things we've bought recently. I'm getting WiiFit for my birthday, and I'm really looking forward to that!

Amber said...

Yep, the Wii totally rocks! I wish you could come over and play with Mii sometime!

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! I hope your Sunday was full of rest and relaxation.