Tuesday, April 15, 2008

could spring actually be here?

I almost don't want to tempt fate by speculating prematurely, but it would seem as though spring might have actually arrived. Our forecast for the next week has highs in the 60s and 70s, with only a little rain! Whoo hoo! I am SO ready for spring. I've got my faux glow on, and my toenails are even painted. :) Bring it on!

Not much else to say. Nick is napping, and I need to pay bills. Blech! At least I have American Idol to look forward to tonight...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,
I have missed you, too. Sorry about my lack of correspondence. My in-laws are visiting right now, so we have been rather busy. They go home tomorrow, so hopefully I will have a bit more free time then. I will email you!!

Patty

Anonymous said...

Who's this William person?

I hope you're right about Spring. I'm so ready for some good weather and a birthday vacation.

Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Love you.