Friday, August 10, 2007

whoo-hoo!

I may still be sickly and voice-impaired today, but I'm also thrilled, because I lost 3 pounds this week! Yay! Technically, with last week's 1-lb. gain, I guess I've really only lost 2, but I'll still take that.

I don't really feel well enough, but I'm going to go ahead and force myself to exercise tonight - I really hate to go more than 3 days without it. Angela and I are going to check out the indoor walking track at Davidson Fitness Center and see how we like it. Any time this stifling, miserable heat-wave wants to abate is fine by me!

My latest cheap-o personalized note cards came yesterday from vistaprint.com. They're so zesty - something small like that can really make my whole day. I actually got 2 sets - stylized floral ones with my name and cute train ones with Nick's name. I admit that I'm a bit obsessed with ordering note cards from vistaprint! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I just KNEW you would lose weight this week. I am so proud of you and happy that you did resisted the urge to indulge in a despondency-induced binge. I have almost succumbed to that urge this week, but have mostly resisted. Hearing your good news has helped strengthen my resolve. how sad that I am looking forward tomorrow so I can eat again.....