Saturday, August 25, 2007

say hello.....

...to my little friend!


Yup - I went and did it, and I love it! It's on the inside of my left ankle. I've always wanted one, but was too chicken to actually go through with it. Enter my new neighbor, Angela, a fun-lovin' gal who has two tattoos already and wants another one. And, of course, she wants me to go with her. And one things leads to another, and....there you have it! It definitely hurt, but wasn't unbearable. I might even get one more someday. One never knows! Now, for the advertising portion of my post: My tattoo was done by Will Spencer at Show Me Skin Art on Missouri Ave. He's awesome! The shop is bright, clean, and inviting, and very safe. So, if you want a tattoo, go there. :)

Here is a picture of Nick on his first day of preschool, clutching his Cars case:


Not much else to report today. My delightful friend Rebecca is coming over this evening with her husband, Andy, and her 2.5-year-old, Cooper. The boys (and the moms) know each other from playgroup. So, I'm looking forward to that.

I already knocked out my exercise for the day, so the rest of the day is smooth sailing...


3 comments:

Amber said...

Awesome tattoo girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, This is Keri a.k.a Curry. I'm so glad we met up at Target in Springfield last weekend after so many years. I found your blog now and I'll be checking in. Let's keep in touch! Congrats on your weight loss. I'm using my MySpace blog as a bible study/prayer log. If I start a blogger page I'll let you know . . . Take care, Keri Dawn

J said...

Awesome tat! Think I've figured out what my next one is going to be and where. Now I just have to have money and time to get it done. And a few days to let it heal since I probably won't want to be wearing a shoe immediately after.