Tuesday, August 14, 2007

well, the day just took a turn for the worse...

We took our Chevy Malibu in to the dealership because the horns won't honk when you press the steering wheel. We know the horns work, because they honk when we use our keyless entry. We figured it was just a loose wire to the steering wheel or something. Well, they just called and told us that we need a new airbag module, and it's going to cost $850. OMG. >:( I hate having to own two cars - it's just one frickin' thing after another!!!

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

YIKES!!! That is the reason I hate taking my car in for repairs. It almost always costs waymore than you are expecting. I am sorry!!!

PS. I so love that you used the word "Hubris" in your previous log. I haven't seen someone use that word in years. You are so eloquent!!!!