Friday, August 17, 2007

to quote one of nick's potty books,....

"I'm so proud of me!" Not because I went pee-pee on the potty, but because I have now lost 5 pounds, and I'm almost out of the 200s. The day I weigh 199 will be such a great day. I know that losing 7 pounds isn't really a huge thing, but you have to understand that it's been 4 years since my weight started with a "1". So, it's more of a psychological thing. I can't wait to ditch the "2"s! I'm feeling so accomplished and empowered today, and I'm just going to ride the wave...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Go BLTs! lol

Patty O. said...

Excellent. You are doing so well!!!! And I completely understand about getting past a certain weight. Whenever I go from say 180 to 170, etc. I always get really excited. And I think you should be excited and proud of yourself. Believe me, 5 pounds is absolutely nothing to sneeze at!!!! And I still think you should treat yourself with something little. YOu deserve it.
I am off to assemble my new bike trailer.