Wednesday, May 7, 2008

a shout-out to my peeps

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say a big "THANK YOU!" to each and every friend and family member who sent me and/or Brian a birthday card, e-card, or wished us a happy birthday in any way. You know who you are! It means so much to have friends and family who care enough to mark our birthdays, and we certainly do not take it for granted. We love you all!

Now, an aside to Patty: I love your STL Zoo idea, but as you realized, that IS Nick's last week of school. And even though it's "just preschool," I hate to have him miss it, since he loves it so. But mark my words - we WILL get together this summer, whether we meet in STL or I come to Effingham. I simply cannot go much longer without some face-to-face Patty-time. Love you!

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

Amy,
I totally understand. I had forgotten about Nick's school, and it is the second to the last week for Danny too. He wanted to stay home this morning, but I don't really want him to miss the last two weeks of school....I cannot believe the summer is just around the corner...

Patty