Friday, May 23, 2008

nick's latest verbal cuteness

Several weeks ago at the park, Nick found a pine cone, and kept calling it a "pineapple cone".

The other day at the park, Nick approached a boy about his age and said "Excuse me, young man - may I see your toy?"

A few days ago, I made my "famous" crunchy peppermint chocolate bark for Jutta, and Nick kept referring to it as "chocolate barf".

Just last night, Nick picked up his wooden snake and said "Mommy, this is my pet snake, Sherman." I said "Ooh! Does Sherman like to eat bugs and mice?" Nick said "No - he just eats woogers (what he calls boogers)." I said "Really? Does he crawl into your nose to get them?" Nick replied, rather enigmatically, "Not necessarily." :)

2 comments:

Sacréd Emotions said...

Cute Blog!!! Just passing thru!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Also congrats on having lost 46 lbs so far. I am just at the beginning of my weight loss journey, so it will be a while before I can post news like that!

Best wishes
Sharon