Tuesday, January 29, 2008

one step forward, two steps back

Last night, Nick pooped on the potty for the second time, with only slightly less trauma than the first time. But this morning, when I arrived at preschool to pick him up, I was greeted with the plastic bag of shame - he had pooped in his pants! Oh, what fun I had washing out his undies and jeans. Sigh.

In other news, I went to a muscle-toning class this morning and had a nice time chatting with my friend Leigh Ann. And now, it's so incredibly, scarily, freakishly windy outside that I fear meeting the same fate as Dorothy!

American Idol tonight.

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

Sorry about nick and the poop. I am in the same boat as you except that we haven't even had as much success as you guys and Danny is almost a year older. I fear him making it to kindergarten and still pooping in his pants. Sigh. Oh well.