Monday, October 1, 2007

Yoo-hoo, pumpkin lovers!

If, like me, you look forward to autumn's abundance of pumpkin-y foods (pie, ice cream, butter, etc.), then this is a tip for you! I got this from www.hungry-girl.com, which is an awesome website full of tips and tricks for eating well without sacrificing taste. It's full of wit, humour, and great ideas, so check it out! Anywho, here is the "recipe": take a Jello-O sugar-free (made with Splenda), 60-calorie vanilla pudding cup, and stir in 1/4 cup of pure canned pumpkin. Top with a bit of Reddi-Wip if desired. The whole thing (minus the Reddi-Wip) only has 80 calories, and is really yummy! And pumpkin is such a "power food" - really good for you. Try it and let me know what you think....

I'm off to pay bills and exercise.

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

Ooohh, this sounds so good. I am going to make sure and pick up the ingredients this week. I love pumpkin!!