Friday, October 26, 2007

still chuggin' along

Lost another pound this week. Not huge, but I'll take it. I have been getting a lot of compliments lately, which is nice. If people think I look smaller, then I really must be losing weight!

Ironically, I just found out that my lipids have gone downhill in the last year. My total cholesterol number is within normal limits, but my good cholesterol is too low, my bad is too high, and my triglycerides are pretty alarming. :( It doesn't make sense! I have an appointment with the doctor next week to discuss this. I'm pretty upset and anxious about it.

I've been pretty quiet (as far as my blog) the past few days, and I'm not feeling really talkative today, either. I have a lot of stuff turning over in my brain, but I just don't feel like typing about it. Sorry to disappoint!

Have a great weekend, everybody...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully the dr. can figure out what's going on with your weirdo whacked-out self! Can I have your Japanese stair step cabinet thingy when you kick the bucket? :-D Boy, I'm a bratty friend. Seriously, try not to freak out too much, which I know you can't help doing. Have sex or something to take your mind off things.

Patty O. said...

When did you get your cholesterol checked? I know this must be really worrisome for you, but I think going to your doctor is a good idea. It is good though that your overall cholesterol is normal. My good cholesterol is low too and the doctor said that it could be hereditary. Or that if I keep exercising and losing weight that I could probably bring it up. There are all kinds of foods that are supposed to bring up good cholesterol: onions, avocados, etc.

You just don't sound like yourself. I wish I could help somehow....