Wednesday, October 3, 2007

who needs spooky halloween decorations...

...when you've got this in your backyard?:



By the way, this is my 50th post, which I think is pretty cool. I must really love blogging! Not much else to say today, really. I've got all my fall decor up, and my home is very cozy and rife with the color orange. It makes me happy. I'm really enjoying having the computer in the living room - we definitely made the right choice.

Oh, if you can find it in your local store, Edy's (Dreyer's) Slow-Churned light pumpkin ice cream (limited edition) is incredibly yummy! Only 100 calories per half cup.






1 comment:

Patty O. said...

What a great picture!!! Also, thanks for the pumpkin recipe. I am so going to try it. I also logged on to that hungry girl website--totally cool!

how is the diet going?