Saturday, September 15, 2007

bravo!

Rebecca and I went to see the local community theater's production of the comic farce "Moon Over Buffalo" last night, and boy, were we impressed! This was the third production of theirs that I've seen, and the first comedy. It was so good, and so uproariously funny! The comic timing and delivery, not to mention the physical comedy, of all of the actors was just top-notch, and much better than I expected. It just goes to show what amazing things can be accomplished (even in a small town!) when like-minded people get together and pour their hearts into an endeavor. I would even consider going to see it again next weekend, which is a very rare compliment from me - I'm not a repeat-performance kind of person. So, I just want to say "Bravo!" to the Pulaski Fine Arts Association.

2 comments:

Patty O. said...

I'm glad you had such a good time. I have been really pining for a good theater performance and keep meaning to check out the Little Theater in Shumway. I think your blog was just the impetus I needed!

P.S. I didn't look at your weigh-in sidebar before I commented on your last blog. I know half a pound doesn't seem like much, but it really is!!

Anonymous said...

You need to come home! I have cut my hair and added wall art. You will be so proud!