Tuesday, December 16, 2008

wish me luck!

Well, the weather is holding pretty well here. We didn't get the snow that was forecast for last night, and there is just a light freezing mist happening now, but the roads are pretty good. So, Tim has decided that he will go ahead and come up and take Nick to tonight's troop concert. He should be here by 4:30 or so, and I have to leave about an hour later to get some dinner and head to the theater for sound check. I'm starting to feel nervous, but I think it'll go well. And assuming tonight goes well, then I should feel much more confident tomorrow night, for the "main" concert. Hopefully, the weather will continue to behave so that my Dad has no trouble coming up tomorrow. So, say a little prayer for both the weather and my voice, and wish me luck!

2 comments:

MissouriMormonMama said...

Good luck! I know you will be great!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!