Wednesday, December 10, 2008

whoo hoo!

I just saved $200/year by switching my auto insurance from GEICO back to Progressive! What a ridiculous game this auto insurance business is. But, I'm glad to be saving some money. BTW, if you're in the market for auto insurance, I have to say that Progressive's online quote process is amazingly fast and user-friendly. And, if you want to talk to an agent, you can just click and enter your phone number, and they will call you immediately! It was pretty sweet. It was a very painless process.

3 comments:

Patty O. said...

This is really good to know, because I have been planning on looking into switching insurance. Ours just went up and I think I can definitely save with someone else. Thanks!

MissouriMormonMama said...

Sweet- We've got a pretty good deal already, but maybe I should look around.

Anonymous said...

that totally sounds like josh and i with the cable company. we switch back and forth between mediacom and consolidated to get the best deal. when one promotional deal runs out we switch back to the other company.