Wednesday, December 10, 2008

hump day

We had some freezing rain last night, and the roads are fairly slick, so school has been cancelled. So, no preschool for Nick. We're just going to stay home all day. Brian got to work OK, thank goodness. I hate days like this, but I guess they're part and parcel of living in MO. :(

In funnier news: Nick has this tiny flashlight, and today he took it apart. After I successfully put it back together, he pronounced me "the magicalest woman"! What an endorsement!

It's 10:00. Another few hours, and I'll probably be climbing the walls. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about climbing walls. It's definitely in the air, my most magicalest friend.

Anonymous said...

It's 3 pm now, and I'm already counting the hours to bedtime. I wish it were Friday...Is the trip to Rolla still on for tomorrow?

Patty O. said...

I wish I could come over and play! And you are definitely magical! The magicalest, even.

MissouriMormonMama said...

Hope you didn't climb the walls too high! Magical girl. Are you going to Rolla today? I am debating.