Wednesday, October 8, 2008

just busy!

I feel guilty for not posting in several days - I guess that means I'm a real dyed-in-the-wool blogger now, huh? :) I've just been rather busy, and really haven't felt compelled to blog about anything. Nothing major has happened - just life as usual. We'll be going out of town this weekend, so I probably won't be blogging for several more days, either. Sorry! Rest assured, though, that I'm alive and well (but not living in Paris). And if you get that obscure reference, then kudos to you!

BTW, did you guys watch the presidential debate last night? Very good stuff! If you haven't watched any of the debates, then you should really try to catch the last one (I think it's the last one) next Wednesday. And be sure and weigh in on my sidebar poll...

No comments: