Monday, September 22, 2008

a productive weekend

On Saturday, I literally shopped from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. Whew! It was a veritable marathon. But, it was very productive. I got another dress possibility for myself, a very handsome outfit for Nick to wear to the wedding, dress shoes for both me and Nick, shape wear (not Spanx, but I think it'll do), some miscellaneous shirts for me and Nick, jeans and cords, a bracelet, Bath & Body Works stuff, etc. And of course, I got great bargains on everything. :)

I also got my desperately-needed haircut, so I'm a much happier girl now! There's nothing quite like a fresh new haircut to put a spring in one's step.

Not much else to report, really. The weekend was pretty much all about shopping. Now, it's back to reality. :)

2 comments:

MissouriMormonMama said...

Sounds like fun! Enjoy your reality this week- I'll see you at MOPS!

Patty O. said...

Glad you had fun!!