Friday, September 26, 2008

last post until next week!

This evening, we're off to Springfield AGAIN, but I'm really looking forward to it. Tonight, we're going to have pizza at my Dad's house and watch the presidential debate. Tomorrow, we're partaking in various events at Drury University's Alumni Reunion Weekend. There's a fun activity for Nick, a picnic, and the dedication of the new student lounge in the music department. I'm also planning to hit the bookstore to see if I can find a cute Drury hoodie for Nick, and one for me, too. Sunday morning, we're heading back to campus for a yummy brunch, complete with custom omelets and mimosas! I really loved attending Drury, and have a fair amount of "alumni pride," so I like participating in this stuff whenever I can. Plus, I must admit that I'm looking forward to the shocked look on some people's faces when they see the "new me." :) I hope everyone has a great weekend!...

2 comments:

MissouriMormonMama said...

I just wanted to say I am so jealous that you get to go to alumni events! I never make it to mine, because BYU- Hawaii is too freaking far. And my AA degree is from the arctic of Idaho, Rexburg. Hope you have fun!! Sounds nice.

Patty O. said...

Sounds like a blast!

BTW, I didn't know you actually have two friends who have attended BYU. missourimormonmama--amy, are you collecting mormon friends?