Monday, July 16, 2007

loud, sustained scream of utter frustration!

I am so incredibly frustrated, angry - scratch that in favor of LIVID - and generally disgusted at the state of customer service today. I am so sick of people who either can't or won't do their jobs and who give out blatant misinformation either because they're too stupid or too lazy to do otherwise! I am so sick of having to do all the hard work because those who are paid to won't do it. I am literally shaking right now. It's too long of a story to explain, and frankly, it's not worth it - I just had to vent. Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

1 comment:

J said...

I hear you! Can you even really call it customer service? More like customer annoyance...or we-don't-care-about-you-because-we-suck.

:-D