Tuesday, July 24, 2007

the harry potter movie was...

pretty good. Rather condensed, though, and of course, very dark. The books just get darker and darker as they go along. It was over 2 hours long, but could have stood to be closer to 3. But, hubby and I had an enjoyable time. We have gotten our final book, and Brian has sucked it down in a few days. I'll start reading it later this week. I'm excited, but sad that it's all coming to an end. But, I'll get over it. After all, they're just books! :)

Didn't fit in my 15 mins. of exercise yesterday, and feel guilty about that. But, I'm back in the saddle today, and that's what counts. I had a minor victory last night. I was starving after the movie, and wanted a sweet treat. Rather than the McFlurry I would have normally gotten at McDonald's, I got a cone. Now, I know that's not health food, but the point is that it's way better than an M&M McFlurry! I was proud of myself.

I'm doing a few things around the house today, and this afternoon, I will leave for Springfield for my choral concert. I'm going by myself this time, as Brian is off work and can stay here with Nick. I'm looking forward to spending some time with best friend Tim after the concert. Should be a hoot, as usual! Tomorrow, I'll do a bit of shopping, and then come back home in time for Brian to go to his class tomorrow evening (He's working on a master's in information technology management).

Wish me luck tonight!....

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

Just in case you are interested, McDonalds cones are actually low fat. Hurray. Only 3 points on weight watchers, so good choice.