Tuesday, March 17, 2009

just a tidbit

I have not even been home today until just now, and I feel like I have a million things to do and my life is spinning out of control. You know the feeling? Why on earth did I think it would be a good idea to take on tap class, teaching at the gym, etc. all at the same time? I'm most stressing about the fact that I have to teach my first class in 8 days, and need to finalize my class plan! Wish me luck.

Anywho, Nick had his 5-year checkup today, and it went fine (except for his behavior). He has a small heart murmur which is apparently nothing to worry about, and he seems to manufacture way too much ear wax. :) Other than that, he's all good. He weighs 47 lbs. and is just under 44" tall, putting him in the 70th percentiles for both. The nurses spent a really long time irrigating his ears, for which I was thankful. He was pretty awful, especially anytime we were alone in the room. At one point, I chastised him quite harshly, and he broke down, exclaiming "You're a monster! I don't even know who you are anymore!" :) Thought that might make you smile for the day...

More later.

No comments: