Saturday, March 21, 2009

it's official!

I am now a certified group fitness instructor! This certification was a sort of "quickie" one, done through an online test, in order for me to begin teaching this body sculpt class next week. In the fall, I'm going to be completing a much more rigorous certification workshop, which I'm really looking forward to! I might even complete a kickboxing certification. We shall see. For now, though, I'm legit to teach, and I'm really excited about getting started. I think I'm going to do a good job, and as I'm very passionate about women doing strength-training, this class is right up my alley. I've got my first class all ready to go...wish me luck!

1 comment:

J said...

I'm sure you're going to do great! It's always exciting to start something new. And it sounds like you're really looking forward to this new opportunity. You go, girlfriend!