Sunday, March 8, 2009

interview with my son

People have been doing this quiz on Facebook, and I did it and then thought it would be fun to post it on my blog, too. I'd love to see the answers from some of my readers' kids! Grab your kids and do the quiz...

1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you.

2. What makes mom happy?
when I hug her

3. What makes mom sad?
when Miss Jutta went to Germany

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
by making silly jokes

5. What was your mom like as a child?
a princess

6. How old is your mom?
13 (I'm all about seeming younger than I am, but come on!)

7. How tall is your mom?
Nick was very scientific on this one. He made me stand up and then he went and got his little tape measure. I had to hold one end at the top of my head and he pulled it down, but it wasn't long enough. So, he asked his Dad, who told him the correct answer: 65".

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
hug me

9. What does your mom do when you are not home?
paint her toenails

10.If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
for being a princess

11. What is your mom really good at?
measuring things

12. What is your mom not good at?
flying up in the sky

13. What does your mom do for a job?
working out at the fitness center

14. What is your Mom's favorite food?
frozen dinners

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
when she fixes things

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Wanda on Fairly Oddparents

17. What do you and your mom do together?
play games

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We have the same painted eyeballs (We both have brown eyes.)

19. How are we different?
She's big and I'm small.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because when she's mad at me for doing something bad, she still loves me

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
They're friends.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
bowling (What??? We do this maybe once a year.) :)

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

Great answers. I really like the princess ones! That is sweet. Whenever I ask Danny how old I am, he says I am 10. I guess to him that is ancient.