Tuesday, November 18, 2008

what a scream!

So, last night was our MOPS Moms' Nite Out, and we met at Pizza Hut for dinner, because they were having police officers wait tables, with all tips going to Shop-with-a-Cop. We figured we could have fun and be charitable at the same time. Of 19 members, only 8 of us came, but boy did we have fun! We got there at 6:00, and five of us were still there at 9:30! We talked and ate and laughed and laughed and laughed, and it was just a wonderful way to spend an evening. I love my MOPS peeps, and I hope we can organize another Nite Out in January, because we all need more of that! Here's a shout-out to my partners in crime: Angela, Rebecca, Katherine, Susie, Glenna, Casey, and Mary - I had a total blast last night! Thanks for coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we could od one of those EVERY month!