Saturday, November 8, 2008

2 completely unrelated questions

1. Which song would it most surprise people to learn that you like? I'll go first. :) Mine is "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-a-Lot. I absolutely love this song! I know, I can't believe it, either, but it's one of my guilty pleasures. Maybe it's the clever, titillating lyrics, or the kickin' beat, or the fact that it celebrates the non-skinny female, but whatever the reason, every time this song comes on the radio, I'm in heaven. In fact, I just downloaded it to my computer, so I can listen to it whenever I want! I must admit that it kind of makes me want to "dial 1-900-mix-alot" for a "triple-X hoedown", even though he would surely find my "back" quite lacking by his standards - definitely not the "juicy double" he's looking for! His anaconda probably don't want none. :)

2. Which Thanksgiving dish could you absolutely not live without, if you had to choose just one? Mine would be my Mom's sausage stuffing, which my sister still makes every single year (Thank you so much, Mary!) I can't wait!

I look forward to your answers...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. "Master of Puppets" by Metallica
For some reason, people never think I would like heavy metal

2. Mashed potatos and gravy-there would BE no Thanksgiving without it.

Anonymous said...

1. I dont know about this one.
2. zmy apple pie(or I should say it's my grampa's recipe that my gramma taught me) The family fav. which I make every year for my husband is his mom's(which is handed down from his dad's family) sausage stuffing as long as it's not in the turkey Im game!

Patty O. said...

I can't think of any songs off the top of my head, though I know there are plenty, especially some from the 80s.

As for Thanksgiving, I love this totally fattening broccoli-cauliflower cheesy casserole stuff. You use tons of butter an velveeta. It is a heart attack waiting to happen.

Anonymous said...

1. You've lost that lovin feelin'. I used to sing it all the time when I worked at this pretzel place. I don't really have a "favorite" but I Really love that song!

2. Sweet potato souffle. YUM!