Friday, November 14, 2008

off for the weekend again

We're heading out again this evening. Tomorrow morning, we'll be re-donning what we wore to my cousin's wedding, to have a family portrait done at JCPenney. I hope it goes well! The weather is supposed to be very raw and cold tomorrow, so it won't be fun having to leave my Dad's house in the morning in my scanty dress. :) While we're in Springfield, I (as always) have various mall shopping objectives, and many coupons to help me retain my bargain-queen status. Tomorrow evening, Brian and I may head to Branson to take advantage of the free Titanic pass I won on the radio. I would never pay full admission to see this attraction/museum, but I would definitely check it out for free! And Sunday morning, I'll be rising very early and heading out into an even colder morning (mid-20s!!) to sing at church. I'm somewhat concerned about this, because I've been fighting off a cold, and my voice is somewhat compromised. I haven't gotten full-blown sick, but every evening and morning, I have a phlegmy cough, and it has made me rather hoarse. I can only hope for a miracle on Sunday - wish me luck! We'll be back Sunday evening, and you'll hear from me next week. Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

MissouriMormonMama said...

Sounds like a fun weekend, as long as you don't freeze to death! Enjoy the shopping and I'll see you on Monday. I hear you on the kind of sick. My whole family has had a cold, but I'm just fighting it ( : Again, happy weekend to you.
Susie