Sunday, November 9, 2008

nick's quote of the day

Our good friend Mike came over tonight, and as always, Nick proceeded to be very crazy and spastic, throwing himself at Mike, poking him, prodding him, flailing in his general direction, and basically pulverizing him to within an inch of his life. (OK - that may be a slight exaggeration.) After Mike left, as Nick and I were headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth, he said "You know, he's a very nice man, but sometimes he just gets too rough!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nick thinks I'm too rough??!!

Patty O. said...

Too, too funny!

I am going to email you one of these days and answer your question about the church lady, but I just got back from Champaign this weekend (spent the weekend with my sister shopping and talking) and am leaving for CHicago this afternooon for Danny's therapy....