Tuesday, July 1, 2008

yes!

I am so pleased to see that sense has prevailed in my thong poll! The nays have it, 6 to 4. Three cheers for underwear that covers your butt and stays out of your crack! And thanks to those of you who voted. Polls are fun - maybe I'll think of more to do from time to time.

Not much to report today. I went to Rolla, and bought a lovely aqua linen button-down, sleeveless, belted shirt-dress (well, I wanna make sure you can sort of picture it!) for just $9. I still can't believe that I'm a medium now. It boggles the mind.

Gotta go pay bills!

3 comments:

Patty O. said...

That is so cool that you are a medium! So how did you get the poll up on your blog? I like the idea of having people vote on things. It is pretty fun! i would love to have polls about insignificant things, like Are you for or against having a baby girl's ears pierced? (I am against) or How do you feel about talking on cell phones while driving? Ding Dongs or Twinkies? , etc.

Patty O. said...

Thanks for the info on polls. I just might add one someday.

As for kickboxing, I checked Amy's Tumbling (where they have spinning) and that is a no-go and the Y no longer has classes. They have to move locations and it's a long story. Anyway, I still need to call Drave's and a couple other gyms. I'll let you know.

I just talked to Carrie yesterday and I am getting quite excited for your visit!!

Anonymous said...

i missed the poll, but can i still vote? i would go down in the pro-dental floss category. 6-5 now.