Wednesday, July 23, 2008

i'm outta here...

Well, today's my last day in Effingham, and I'll be leaving around 1 p.m. :( I'm very sad to be leaving this lovely little town and my friends here, but it's probably best that I'm getting away from the warm Otis Spunkmeyer cookies that are a permanent fixture in my hotel lobby! :) Any longer here, and I could have done some serious damage to my figure. Right now, I'm having a little lunch at my friend Carrie's house, and some other friends are stopping by to wish me farewell. It's a beautiful, sunny day for my drive home, and hopefully traffic won't be too bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy,

You really do look fabulous. It was great to see you again. I wish you would come back more often to visit us Effingham people. We always have so much fun with you. Take care and tell your boys I say hello.