Friday, November 9, 2007

stasis

Well, I stayed the same weight again this week. Poop! You know, it really doesn't make sense to me. On weeks when I pig out for a day or two, I lose weight, and then on a week (like this one) when I'm really good every day, I don't lose any. I just don't get it. I'm going to Springfield this weekend, so I guess I'll pork down and see what happens. :) I feel really guilty that I didn't exercise today, since I know I won't be exercising all weekend, and probably not Monday, either. If I go 4 days without, that will probably be the longest hiatus since I started this whole thing. I just hope I can get myself going again come Tuesday. Wish me luck!

On a happy note, I had to go and and buy myself new jeans and cords today. I got a size 14 jean and 12 cords! Wow. That's pretty exciting. I'm not very excited, though, about the fact that I just realized this evening that I have nothing to wear for my singing gig on Sunday. After Nick goes to bed, I'm going to have to run to WalMart and look for black slacks that fit. I won't have a chance tomorrow, so it's tonight or never. I know I shouldn't be complaining about needing smaller clothes, but it is becoming a bit depressing to look in my closet and realize that all my pants and dress clothes are too big, and that before long, I'm going to have to just get rid of everything and start all over. That's such an overwhelming, expensive thought, especially for someone who hates shopping for and trying on clothes. The thought of having to buy new bras is enough to make me want to just hide out in my house forever. :) I've bought several new shirts lately, so I'm pretty good for those, although come spring, I'll have to start from scratch. I'm happy about it, but upset at the same time - does that make sense? Patty - surely you know where I'm coming from on this. How have you dealt with that? The whole thing just seems so wasteful, expensive, and time-consuming.

I'll stop bitching now. :) I have so much to do this evening, and then I'll be gone all weekend, so the earliest I'll probably blog again is Tuesday. Wish me luck at my singing gig. The song is pretty easy, so I'm not too worried. Although, having to sing well at 8 in the morning is never a pleasant prospect. While I'm in Springfield, I'll also be attending a couple of concerts and spending time with Tim, so it should be pretty fun.

Over and out...

No comments: