Saturday, November 17, 2007

how bazaar!

Went to this craft bazaar thing today with friends Jutta and Rebecca. It was much less lame than I thought it would be. I'm such a skeptic. :) I only spent a few dollars, but what I got was really zesty and a great value! Can't reveal - it's a Christmas present for a couple of my peeps. I just had a nice time chatting with J and R - they're both quite lovely. Rebecca has sarcasm to rival mine, which makes me very happy. We spent quite a bit of time just walking around, and then we went to Jutta's house, where we were plied with tea and German baked goodness (and great music being played on the computer by Jutta's husband!). I got home much later than I had anticipated, and I'm feeling quite guilty, because I had all of these domestic chores that I was going to do which have gone undone. I did work out this morning, though, thank goodness! I realized that out of the past 10 days, I'd only worked out 3, which will NOT do. So, if I only did one thing today, I'm glad that I did that.

Nick quote for the day: "I'm going to call Handy Manny so he can fix my train. Yeah, he'll fix it - or maybe Oprah will."

:)

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

That is too funny. Where does Nick get his ideas? He is so funny. SOunds like you had a really nice day. Don't feel guilty about undone domestic chores--they'll be there when you get around to them; spending time with friends is necessary to sanity and mental health!!!

Here's a funny from Charlotte. Lately, she has taken to imitating Danny and saying, "No singing, Mommy" when I sing a song. Danny is not one of my biggest fans when it comes to singing. The other day, Char was singing to herself (she sings quite often) and then stopped and said, "No singing, Charlotte!" It cracked me up.