Sunday, April 19, 2009

a very rainy day

It has been raining almost nonstop here today. Blech! We figured we had to get out and do something, so we decided to take Nick bowling on post. It was pretty fun! I did better than I thought I would, given how long it had been since I last bowled - I got a 135, which included one strike and several spares. Brian beat me by 7, and Nick held his own (with the help of bumpers) with a 74. He was very excited to go bowling, and apparently had a wonderful time! :)

We also went to Walmart and picked up all the pics I had developed (145!), in addition to a bit of shopping. I got a couple of cute tank tops, and we got a couple of tank tops and new shoes for Nick. We also picked up a new cordless phone, as one of ours was on the fritz. And, I picked up a new kind of wrinkle cream, in my never ending quest to stave off the ravages of time. :)

It was nice to come back home, though, to our nice cozy house. Since getting home, I've been putting photos in the album, reading the Sunday paper, talking to my Timmy-friend and wishing him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!, etc. After I'm done online, I've GOT to get to work on my next sculpt class - I'm totally slacking on that. Ack!

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend...

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

So when is the next class? I so wish I could attend your classes. I need some serious butt kicking to get me motivated!!!