Friday, April 17, 2009

a good weigh-in

I'm very happy to be back in my target weight range, despite porking down last night on a big Southwestern salad with tortilla strips, sour cream, and pico de gallo. :)

I'm also happy to report that I'm finally in the process of processing the 100 digital pics that have accumulated on my camera, so I should be doing a post very soon with some new pics - yay! So, Rebecca, just hold on a little bit longer. :) I would ask you why you're not posting, but - oh, that's right! - you haven't even STARTED your blog, you wench!

Happy Friday, everyone...

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ha!Yes, I need to start the blog. I did notice that you are quite fond of posting on FB. tTime for htat and not the blog, eh?:)

BTW, I saw Susie had her baby-little girl named Lori Elizabeth. She's cute!

Patty O. said...

great job on the weight. I am bummed. After two weeks of watching the calories (mostly) and exercising, I have only lost a little over one pound. I will have to reevaluate how many POINTS (i'm following WW) I need... I would prefer to at least lose a pound or more a week, but I suppose I need to cut out more sugar.