Friday, April 10, 2009

come on, amy - time to rein it in!

So, over the past two weeks, I've gained two pounds, and I'm now outside of my "comfort zone" of 140-143. Not by much, but this means that I've got to get my eating under control so that I don't keep going in that direction. Why I've gained those two pounds is no mystery - I've been eating fairly crappily, and it's got to stop! This weekend is already doomed, because we're going to a big Easter brunch, but come Monday, I've got to buckle down and get some discipline back into my diet. Wish me luck!

We're off to Springfield this evening. Tomorrow, I'm going to spend some time with my Timmy-friend and see his new house (!), and Sunday I'm singing at church and then brunching with my family. I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend...

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

I feel your pain, Amy Jane! Good for you for not letting it get out of hand before you take action!

I embarked on my weight loss and get fit odyssey last week and it is going fairly well. I don't like limiting my sugar but am getting used to it. And the exercise has been so good for my mood. And surprisingly, I am not as out of shape as I thought I would be after a few months of not really exercising. I guess the walking helped. So far, I am about 6 pounds from pre-preggo weight and then have about 40 that I would like to lose. I am hesitant to set a goal weight as I am not exactly sure how much I want to weigh, But I guess I will worry about that later...