Friday, December 28, 2007

two steps forward, one step back

As I expected, I did gain weight this week. I knew I would, and I know that I shouldn't be too upset by it, but it's hard not to be. As you can see, I weigh pretty much the same now as I did 4 weeks ago, which means that in a month, I really haven't gone anywhere. That's hard to swallow. I know that I should be happy with how far I've come, and I am - it's just that I want to be done with this!

OK - enough whining. You probably want to kill me by now. :) Here's what I'm going to do: I'm going to jump back into exercising, count calories again, and get 'er done. I'm going to reach the 30-pound mark again and never look back. Come summer, I'm going to be one hot mama. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

That sucks. It is so hard to lose weight and seems virtually impossible during the holidays. I know you feel like you haven't gotten anywhere, but when you consider the average American gains 7 pounds during the holiday season, you are way ahead of the game!!! And good for you not allowing the discouragement to derail your healthy changes. You are doing so well.