Saturday, December 22, 2007

only 3 days until christmas!

First and foremost: Happy birthday to you; happy birthday to you; happy birthday, dear Patty; happy birthday to you!!!

Well, the results are in. In losing 30 pounds, I have lost a grand total of about 22 inches in my arms, bust, waist, hips, thighs, and calves. Wow! That's pretty amazing, when you think about it. According to Dr. Mehmet Oz, women need to have a waist measurement of under 35 inches, and I'm almost there at 35.5.

The gift-wrapping last night was really fun, and quite crazy at times! Right when I got there, we were slammed, and I literally wrapped non-stop for the first 30 mins. As I had predicted, there was plenty of witty repartee and banter, and we really had a good time. In fact, the time flew by, and I was really bummed when it was over. We extended the evening a bit by getting something to eat at the food court afterwards - I was starving!

Today, Tim and his mom are coming for a visit, which should be nice. His mom absolutely loves spending time with Nick, and the feeling is mutual. Brian is now on leave until January 7, which makes him very happy! So, it's all good...

No comments: