Friday, December 21, 2007

30 pounds!

I've finally made it to the 30-lb. mark! Yay! I'm a little concerned that by the end of next week, I'll have gained a bit back, but that's OK - after next week, I'm really going to buckle down again. I've gotten away from my food journal, and from counting calories, and I think that if I get back into that, I'll be able to get right back on track after Christmas. I'm so proud of myself! Tomorrow morning, I'm going to have Brian help me take my measurements, so I'll know the total number of inches I've lost. I'll let you know...

Not much else to say today. I just exchanged gifts with my neighbor, Angela. She gave me these beautiful silver and onyx earrings and necklace. What girl doesn't love jewelry? :) Nick and I are just chillin' at home for the rest of the day, and then tonight, I have the gift-wrapping. I'm looking forward to that. I'll be wrapping with some zesty peeps, so there should be some good convo and laughter.

Everyone have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

Wow, Amy, congratulations! I have to say I am a bit envious of your total motivation and determination. You have lost this weight quite quickly (in a healthy manner, but it always takes me twice as long to lose because I ALWAYS have lots of setbacks). Once you set your mind to it, you have stuck to it so admirably. Way to go!!!