Friday, February 13, 2009

friday the 13th

Well, I guess it's only fitting that on Friday the 13th I have gained weight for the second week in a row. Harrumph. :( Even though I'm just quibbling with a few pounds at this point, that sort of alarms me, because it's literally the first time in my entire weight-loss endeavor that I have gained two weeks in a row. As you can see from my sidebar, I've just been dinking around with my weight lately, and I'm now right where I was back at the end of October, with nothing to show for the past 3.5 months! Don't get me wrong - I'm thrilled with my body and my progress, but at this point, it's just mental. It's the principle of the thing, you know? I want to weigh 140, dangit! So, I've decided that after Nick's birthday party in mid-March, I'm really going to buckle down and count calories again and see if I can't do just that.

Gearing up for a very busy weekend. I have all manner of chores to do today, and then tonight, I'm going out for dessert and chatting with Rebecca. Tomorrow morning, it's more domesticity, and then I'm heading to the gym for the aerobathon. Later tomorrow, we're heading to Springfield and attending a little soiree at Tim's house. Then, it's early to bed since I have to get up so early for my marathon day on Sunday - singing at church, birthday party, and concert later. Whew!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, you do so much strangth training that the extra weight gain could just be muscle. How are your clothes fitting? THat's the the real test of weight gain, I think. Then again, I would rather eat my left pinky than step on a scale, so who am I to give advice?:)

Anonymous said...

Your too funny! I think you look great and should just be happy with the progress you have made! =)

Patty O. said...

I hope your weekend was great!!! I know the weight thing can be frustrating, but I wonder if Rebecca might not be right about gaining muscle? Regardless, you are still my inspiration!!

BTW, thanks so much for the cd!!! I wanted to call you, but things have been crazy here with the kids....