Friday, February 27, 2009

the end of an era

As you may have noticed, I decided that the time had come to retire my weight-loss ticker. Since I've basically reached my goal, there didn't seem to be much point in keeping it any longer. I will, however, keep posting my weekly weigh-in on the sidebar, for two reasons. First, it will be a black-and-white reminder of how far I've come, and second, it will continue to hold me accountable as I work to maintain my weight and keep it from creeping back the wrong way. Retiring the ticker seems like such a small thing, but in a way, it's a pretty big deal to me!

2 comments:

Patty O. said...

I think it symbolizes how far you have come and what you have accomplished, so I agree that it is a pretty big deal. You should be sooooo proud of yourself. I know I am proud of you. And as I have said before, you inspire me. I plan to use your story/accomplishments as a way to inspire myself once I begin yet again to get my body back into shape!

Amy Jane said...

Patty, thanks so much for the support and compliments. You have no idea how much they mean to me.