Thursday, August 28, 2008

a busy morning

We had our MOPS registration event today. Not quite the turnout I had hoped for, but we got a few new peeps registered, and it was nice to hang out with all the "old" peeps for a couple of hours! Hopefully, more newbies will show up at our first meeting on September 11.

While I was doing that, Nick was enjoying his first day of his new preschool. He got into this program called "PACE" - it's a free preschool offered by the local school district, but they can only accept so many kids each year. It seems like a wonderful program, and his teachers are great. I'm very excited about it, and I think he's going to have a wonderful school year! He goes for three hours a day, Monday through Thursday. And next week, they're doing school pictures! My little boy is really growing up.

Brian picked Nick up from preschool (We were lucky enough to get the on-post location, so it's really convenient for Brian.), and they met me at McDonald's for a quick lunch. It's been a really nice day so far! How about yours?

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

That sounds great. Glad to hear Nick is doing so well with school.