Wednesday, June 10, 2009

feeling better...

Well, I almost hate to say it out loud for fear that I'll jinx it, but I'm feeling quite a bit better today. Still rather tired, but better nonetheless. I even put street clothes on for the first time since Sunday! And so far, I've managed to stay out of bed since I got up this morning. I'm still taking it easy. Brian's going to keep taking Nick to school for the rest of the week, but I think I'll pick him up tomorrow and Friday, to give Brian a break. And I've made the decision to not even think about working out again until Monday. Sigh. I can't believe how much I HAVEN'T worked out over the past month. It's horrifying. But, the last thing I want to do now is overdo it and push myself too hard too soon. Tim is visiting this weekend, and I'm really excited about just having some fun with him and continuing to feel better, knock on wood. Next week, things will really kick into gear again - in addition to resuming working out and chauffeuring Nick around, I'll have a lot to do as we prepare to visit Brian's parents in VA.

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

So glad to hear you are starting to feel better. I have been thinking of you and hoping you will kick this thing you have. It sounds awful.

And I agree that you should take it easy. The last thing you need is another relapse. I'm sure once you are feeling better, you will get back into the swing of things with working out quickly.