Wednesday, June 11, 2008

thanks for sharing!

Today, I took Nick to story time at the library on post. It's a really nice story time, but I've just about decided to stop going, because Nick just won't sit still, be quiet, and actually pay attention to the stories. Today, he gave me even more justification to never show my face there again. In honor of Fathers' Day, the librarian was reading stories about Daddies, and was in the middle of a sweet book about all of the nice, loving things Daddies do for their children. During a quiet moment, Nick piped up completely out of the blue and said "When I'm a bad boy, my Daddy yells at me."

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

You gotta love the honesty and innocence of youth. That made me laugh, though I understand how embarrassing things like that can be when you are in the middle of them. And I understand about the story time. that is exactly how Danny is during the library story time. I thought after having gone to preschool for so long, he'd know the routine, but he is just not interested. Oh well.