Friday, January 1, 2010

happy new year, everyone!

I know, I know - too little, too late. Rest assured, dear readers, that one of my goals for the new year is to actually start posting on my blog regularly again! This is just a short post to wish everyone a happy new year, but I plan to post sometime this weekend and talk about my thoughts and hopes regarding the year to come. Stay tuned for that! In the meantime, you can check out my goals for 2010 and upcoming events in my life, both on the sidebar. I always keep that stuff updated, even if I'm not posting regularly.

1 comment:

Patty O. said...

I have many of the same goals as you do. No plans for a tattoo (I'm way too wimpy for that) but I also want to start writing more actual letters, continue giving blood, and lose weight (though much, much more than you want to).

Here's to a great new year in which we accomplish all our goals!